Grace Brushed Black Medical id bracelets for men and women
- Body brushed stainless steel is Anti-scratch, waterproof, easy maintenance,”X” design links let bracelet is very nice,All Black plating.
- The Middle a medical ID plate with a white enamel id symbol
- Your emergency contact information will be engraved on the plate back side, laser engraving black text to make reading easier, up to 3 line*25 characters
- IMPORTANT: Check spelling, grammar, & phone numbers before ordering. Engraving cannot be changed.
- Free Medical alert id wallet card makes you one more insurance
What material manufacturing Medical id Jewelry?
We use the most common is the surgical grade stainless steel and titanium
How to choose the correct size？
Whether you're ordering a bracelet, it's important your MedicID store emblem fits comfortably around your wrist. Please use this information to select your correct bracelet size. If you're ordering a necklace, dog tag, or other MedicAlert product, look at the item's "product specifications" for sizing information. To determine your size, snugly wrap a tape measure around your wrist. Note the measurement, then add half an inch. This is the size MedicID store bracelet you'll need. Sizing Wrist Measurement Size Needed for MedicID Bracelets 5 inches 5.5 inches 5.5 inches 6 inches 6 inches 6.5 inches 6.5 inches 7 inches 7 inches 7.5 inches 7.5 inches 8 inches 8 inches 8.5 inches 8.5 inches 9 inches For example: If your wrist measures 7 inches around, you'll need to order a 7.5 inch bracelet. Most of our metal chains are customizable in half inch increments. Sizes range from 5 to 10 inches. Stretch bands, sports bands, watches, and beaded bracelets come in set sizes. You may view their available sizes under the item's "product specifications". You can select the size of your product once it is added to your cart
Engraving Tips and Hints
- Be sure to engrave your most critical health information first: this includes medical conditions, medications, allergies, implanted devices, and health care directives. - Double-check spelling before submitting your final engraving. - If you run out of engraving room, please remember that first responders contact MedicID store during an emergency to obtain your full health information. You may also use your emergency wallet card to supplement your medical ID and document further health information for first responders. - Remember that your engraving will be permanent. Engraving changes are not covered under MedicID store 180-day warranty.
Rated 5.00 out of 5$19.99